Tuesday, January 18, 2022

My first sex...

(My real story in English - а ниже есть и на русском)


This is my real story. Believe it or not!

At that time, I recently turned 19 years old. I had relationships with boys, of course. But everything stopped at the level of kisses. I was still a virgin. My girlfriends, with whom I studied in the same year of University, already knew man`s, and sometimes looked at me a little arrogant. I couldn't say that I was in a hurry to give up my innocence. But sometimes I was burdened by the attitude of my girlfriends to me

Outwardly, I'm just an ordinary girl. But a lot of guys think I'm pretty attractive. I am not tall-160 cm. Not too thin. Green-eyed brunette. White skin. Small Breasts 1-2 sizes. My weight at that time was about 50 kilograms. Figure - sports... I'll just show a photo...
It's really me.



In early may, we took a bus trip to the Caucasus, where there were big competitions in water tourism. Rafting, kayaking... This is a traditional big tourist festival, which is held on the Belaya river in Adygea. For a day we went there by bus from our city. At night, I sat down with some unfamiliar adult man. He tried to molest me, but I was shy about it when there were a lot of people around. He noticed my tension, and when he recognized my young age, he stopped pestering me.

The next evening we arrived at the place and settled in a large tent camp in a huge clearing. When it was dark, dancing began in the clearing. I like to dance very much. The girls and I went to the dance floor. At some point, we were noticed by a group of guys from another city. We met. They offered to drink beer. Then dancing again. Then another beer... Then I was offered a slow dance by a guy named Sergey. He was about 30 years old. He worked as a doctor in another city. We started talking. We danced a few pair dances with him... I was pretty drunk on beer. He began to paw me and whisper soft words in my ear. I can't say I liked it. But, there was a pleasant excitement.

Then Sergey suggested a walk to the river. When we were a little deeper into the forest, he put his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. I probably answered him. We started kissing passionately. My breath caught in my throat. His movements on my body were more insistent. His hands reached under my t-shirt and began caressing my Breasts. I was panting with excitement. But I was fully conscious. I thought, " Let him be the first! He's experienced! He's a doctor! He knows how to do it!"

We parted our arms and went to the river. The mountain river rustled in the dark. I slipped on the slippery rocks and got my feet and pants wet. It was cold. To keep warm, I had to take off my sneakers and pants. Sergey warmed my legs with his hands. He began to kiss my toes. It was a pleasure!! Then he got up and we started kissing again. His hand was in my underpants. My pussy was completely wet. His fingers began to penetrate my womb... I can't say that I found it very pleasant, but it was exciting. I was sitting on a fallen tree. He took my panties off. He got between my legs. And I felt his cock touching my crotch... But he did not enter me, but only a little caressed my pussy with his cock. But then the beer had taken its toll on him... He excused himself and went to write. At this time, people appeared on the shore. I got scared and quickly put on my panties.
It's me.

In General, we did not succeed. Together with other people we returned to the clearing. After a while I went to sleep with my tent.
The next day there were competitions. I saw Sergei several times. But he was probably too shy to come to me after we didn't make it. And I tried to keep out of his sight.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
And now it was the last night of the trip. Dancing again. I was a little under the weather. They gave me mulled wine and I got a little drunk. We met a local man named Ruslan. He's Caucasian. Low growth. Thin. For about 40 years. I danced with him once or twice. He was paying compliments. But I didn't take him seriously. Then he left. And I accidentally saw Sergei in the crowd. For some reason, I really didn't want to meet him. So I decided to run and hide from him. I ran across the clearing to the road. And suddenly a car stopped in front of me. It was Ruslan. He offered to take me to my tent. And I agreed.

I got in the car. Ruslan asked if I wanted to try driving myself. I always wanted to drive, so I was happy to do it. He put me on the seat in front of him and we drove down the road into the woods. After driving quite far we stopped and began to talk. I don't remember what we talked about. After a while, he leaned down to me and began to caress my body. Ruslan said that he had not had a woman for a long time... I guess I understood everything. I knew that now I would be fucked by a complete stranger Caucasian... I don't like him, but he'll be my first man... He takes my shirt off... Trousers... I take off my panties myself as if in a daze... He asks if I had a man? I shake my head. He smiled. He seems to like it... He easily lowers the back of the chair. I'm completely naked lying in front of a stranger Caucasian and see how he takes off his clothes... I can't do anything. I'm about to get fucked for the first time!


He takes off his vest and puts it under my ass, so as not to spoil the seat. He lies on top of me. I spread my legs a little so that he fits between them. Apparently he's not very comfortable. He's trying to get inside me. My burning pussy feels his small hard cock pushing against the entrance. He says, " Direct me!" I'm breathing hard. I must be red with shame. I lower my left hand and push my cock down a little with the back of my hand. He immediately quickly slips inside!!! ...Everything! Done! It's in me. There is almost no pain. It moves rhythmically... Cramped and uncomfortable. His cock suddenly slips out of me. I pull away... I don't want to go on. He didn't cum, but he says it's all right, and he comforts me.
I`m


I'm mad at myself for what I just did. He says sweet words, and I try to find my clothes in the dark interior of the car. He's admiring my body, I can see it. Suddenly he took me by the shoulders and threw me on my back. I fell so that my head was under the steering wheel. So I couldn't resist. I said no, I don't want to... But Ruslan was not stop. His cock went inside me and was already moving rhythmically. I stopped resisting. After a minute, he began to move more quickly, began to breathe heavily, let out a growl and relaxed lay down on me... Now I know he cum inside me.

When he regained his breath, he released me.  I wanted to cry. I found my clothes, wiped pussy off with his vest, and took them with me (I'll burn them later). We were returning to the clearing. He probably knew I could get pregnant. He told me that he had a family and a big house. But they are allowed to have several wives. So I should come and live with him. I heard it all in a daze.

It was just beginning to dawn when I returned to my tent. In the morning our bus went home. I was told that Ruslan was looking for me and wanted to meet. But I didn't want to. We left. I never saw Ruslan again. To some extent, I regret that my first sex was with a man I don't know. You could even say that this man is unpleasant to me. But what to do? What happened, happened!
I`m


Perhaps we imagine our first sex in a different way. But silly girls sometimes do it like this. Take care of yourself, girls! To remember my first man with warmth, not regret, like me!

#sex #first #realsex #girl

----------------------------------------

(на русском языке см. ниже!)


Это моя реальная история. Хотите верьте, хотите нет!

В то время мне только исполнилось 19 лет. Конечно, у меня были кое-какие отношения с мальчиками. Но все остановилось на уровне поцелуев. Я все еще была девственницей. Мои подруги, с которыми я училась на одном курсе университета, уже познали мужчин, и иногда смотрели на меня немного свысока. Я не могу сказать, что торопилась расстаться со своей невинностью. Но иногда меня напрягало отношение ко мне моих подруг.

Внешне я обычная девушка. Но многие парни считают меня довольно привлекательной. Я невысокого роста - 160 см. Не слишком худая. Зеленоглазая брюнетка. Белая кожа. Маленькая грудь 1-2 размера. Мой вес в то время составлял около 50 килограммов. Фигура спортивная... Я просто покажу фотографию...
Это я


В начале мая мы отправились в автобусную поездку на Кавказ, где проходили большие соревнования по водному туризму.  Рафтинг, сплавы на байдарках... Это традиционный большой туристический фестиваль, который проводится на реке Белой в Адыгее. Целые сутки мы ехали туда на автобусе из нашего города. Ночью я сидела в автобусе рядом с каким-то незнакомым взрослым мужчиной. Он пытался приставать ко мне, но я стеснялась, когда вокруг было много людей. Он заметил мое напряжение и, узнав мой юный возраст, перестал приставать ко мне.

На следующий вечер мы прибыли на место и расположились в большом палаточном лагере на огромной поляне. Когда стемнело, на поляне начались танцы. Я очень люблю танцевать. Мы с девочками пошли на танцплощадку. В какой-то момент нас заметила группа парней из другого города. Мы встретились. Они предложили выпить пива. Потом снова танцы. Потом еще пиво... Потом мне предложил медленный танец парень по имени Сергей. Ему было около 30 лет. Он работал врачом в другом городе. Мы начали разговаривать. Мы станцевали с ним несколько медленных танцев... Я была довольно пьяна от пива. Он начал гладить меня и шептать нежные слова мне на ухо. Не могу сказать, что мне это понравилось. Но было приятное волнение.

Тогда Сергей предложил прогуляться к реке. Когда мы немного углубились в лес, он обнял меня и поцеловал в губы. Я, наверное, ответила ему. Мы начали страстно целоваться. У меня перехватило дыхание. Его движения по моему телу стали более настойчивыми. Его руки проникли под мою футболку и начали ласкать мою грудь. Я задыхалась от волнения. Но я была в полном сознании. Я подумал: "Пусть он будет первым! Он опытный! Он же доктор! Он знает, как это сделать!"
Просто иллюстрация

Мы разняли объятия и пошли к реке. Горная река шумела в темноте. Я поскользнулась на скользких камнях и намочила ноги и штаны. Было холодно. Чтобы согреться, мне пришлось снять кроссовки и брюки. Сергей согревал мои ноги своими руками. Он начал целовать мои пальцы на ногах. Это было очень приятно!! Потом он встал, и мы снова начали целоваться. Его рука была в моих трусиках. Моя киска была совершенно мокрой. Его пальцы начали проникать в мое лоно... Я не могу сказать, что мне это показалось очень приятным, но это было очень возбуждающе. Я села на поваленное дерево, и он снял с меня трусики. Он встал у меня между ног. И я почувствовала, как его член коснулся моей промежности... Но он не вошел в меня, а лишь немного поласкал мою киску своим концом. Но потом пиво наверное сказалось на нем... Он извинился и пошел писать. А в это время на берегу появились люди. Я испугалась и быстро надела трусики.
Это я

В общем, у нас ничего не получилось. Вместе с пришедшими людьми мы вернулись на поляну, а через какое-то время я отправилась спать в свою палатку.
На следующий день были соревнования. Я видела Сергея несколько раз. Но он, вероятно, был слишком застенчив, чтобы прийти ко мне после того, как у нас ничего не получилось. И я тоже старалась держаться подальше от его глаз.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
И вот настала последняя ночь нашего путешествия. Снова танцы. Я была немного не в себе. Мне глинтвейна, и я немного опьянела. Мы познакомились с местным жителем по имени Руслан. Он кавказец. Низкого роста. Худощавый. Возрастом на вид около 40 лет. Я потанцевала с ним раз или два. Он говорил комплименты. Но я не воспринимала это всерьез. Затем он ушел. А я случайно увидел Сергея в толпе. По какой-то причине я действительно не хотела с ним встречаться. Поэтому я решила убежать и спрятаться от него. Я побежала через поляну к дороге. И вдруг передо мной остановилась машина. Это был Руслан. Он предложил отвести меня в мою палатку. И я согласилась.

Я села в его машину. Руслан спросил, не хочу ли я попробовать порулить. Мне всегда хотелось водить машину, поэтому я с радостью согласилась. Он отодвинул водительское сиденье назад до предела, посадил меня на сиденье перед собой, и мы поехали по дороге в лес. Отъехав довольно далеко, я пересела на пассажирское сиденье, мы остановились и начали разговаривать. Я не помню, о чем мы говорили. Через некоторое время он наклонился ко мне и начал ласкать мое тело. Руслан сказал, что у него давно не было женщины... Думаю, я все понимала. Я знала, что сейчас меня будет трахать совершенно незнакомый кавказец... Он мне не нравится, но он будет моим первым мужчиной... Он снимает с меня рубашку... Брюки... Я сама снимаю трусики, словно в оцепенении... Он спрашивает, был ли у меня мужчина? Я качаю головой. Он улыбается. Кажется, ему это нравится... Он легко опускает спинку моего сиденья. Я совершенно голая лежу перед незнакомым кавказцем и смотрю, как он снимает с себя одежду... Мои руки и ноги словно ватные... Я ничего не могу сделать... Меня сейчас будут впервые в моей жизни трахать!..

Он снимает свою тельняшку и кладет ее мне под попку, чтобы не испачкать сиденье. Он встает на коврик между моих ног и наклоняется на меня сверху. Я немного раздвигаю ноги, чтобы он поместился между ними. Очевидно, ему не очень удобно. Он пытается проникнуть в меня. Моя пылающая киска чувствует, как его маленький твердый член упирается во вход. Он говорит: "Направь меня!" Я тяжело дышу. Я, наверное, покраснела от стыда. Я опускаю левую руку и немного опускаю его член тыльной стороной ладони. Он тут же быстро проскальзывает внутрь!!! ...Все! Сделано! Это во мне. Боли почти нет. Он движется ритмично... В машине тесно и неудобно. Его член внезапно выскальзывает из меня. Я отстраняюсь... Я не хочу продолжать. Он не кончил, но говорит, что все в порядке, и утешает меня.
Это я со спины

Я злюсь на себя за то, что я только что сделала. Он говорит ласковые слова, а я пытаюсь найти свою одежду в темном салоне машины. Я краем глаза вижу, как он восхищенно смотрит на мою спину в полумраке салона. Внезапно он хватает меня за плечи и валит на спину. Я упала так, что моя голова оказалась под рулем, так что я не могла сопротивляться. Я говорю - "нет", я не хочу... Но возбужденного Руслана уже не остановить. Его член без моей помощи вошел в меня и уже ритмично двигается. Я перестала сопротивляться. Через минуту он начал двигаться быстрее, тяжело задышать, издал рычание и расслабленно лег на меня... Теперь я понимаю, что это он кончил внутри меня.
Просто иллюстрация из Интернета, но очень похоже

Когда он отдышался, он слез с меня. Мне хотелось плакать. Я начала искать свою одежду, вытерла киску его тельняшкой и взяла ее с собой (я сожгу их позже дома). Мы возвращались на поляну. Он, наверное, понимал, что я могу забеременеть. По пути он говорил мне, что у него есть семья и большой дом. Но им разрешается иметь несколько жен. Так что я должна приехать и жить с ним. Я слушала все это как в тумане.

Уже начинало светать, когда я вернулась в свою палатку. Утром наш автобус отправился домой. Девчонки мне сказали, что Руслан искал меня и хотел встретиться. Но я не хотела его видеть. Мы уехали в свой город. Я больше никогда не видела Руслана. В какой-то степени я сожалею, что мой первый секс был с мужчиной, которого я не знаю. Можно даже сказать, что этот человек мне неприятен. Но что же делать? Что случилось, то случилось!
Это я


Возможно, мы представляем себе наш первый секс по-другому. Но глупые девчонки иногда делают это вот так. Берегите себя, девочки! Вспоминайте своего первого мужчину с теплотой, а не с сожалением, как я!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these stories, Tasha. You could nicely depict the feelings of the young girl that step by step in inaugurated in the worlds real driving force: The sexlife. It is nice how you describe how quick your first lover Sergey was put aside. And this triggered me to tell you a short story about a guy; a guy who, just like Sergey, was exploring the possibilities of sex with girls and who was not yet mature enough to impress by power or to impress by experience. Also guys have their first time and they feel hopelessly insecure about that.

    Oh by the way that guy was me. :-)

    It was me who was a popular member of our university volleyball team. As a setter I was always in the middle of action and while our team was playing I could direct the attacks against the enemy succesfully. But sports and study kept girls away for a while until I reached the age of 21, when I happened to dance with a staring woman after one of our games. we probably had won that game and the atmosphere must have been joyful. Some alcohol and some rock music made that we automatically changed from dance to slowdance, from slowdance to seprate room dance, from separate room dance to full mouth kiss and from mouth kiss to Tongue entanglement. It was the first time that I engaged so far with a girl and I was really happy to feel that my cock reacted fiercely on each of these new steps.
    The night lasted long, and for some reason I didn't want to change things...insecure about the next steps, as this was all new and exciting. Luckily the girl that was focused on me was more experienced and she new how she could get me. So at the very last sound of music she offered me to come with her to her room!
    I almost fainted. It run through my head: "I have no piyama, I have no toothbrush, I didn't tell my housemates where I was" But She looked into my eyes and I said yes. "Yes, that is a great idea"

    So in embrace we walked towards her appartment, a sole bedroom, but as it was a girls room, nicely cleaned and prepared. And there I lost all direction in my first sex encounter. Everything that functioned so well on the dancefloor seemed to be sleeping. I recall that I said the wrong things about her furniture, I talked too long about serious matters, I didnt throw her on the bed but waited for her invitation and finally this marvellous volleyballplayer stepped in bed as if he was a cracked eunuch. The nerves where completely in cvhaos and I didnt know how to touch her, I remember that I kissed her breasts and I did so, pushing my cock against her wealthy belly. But the nerves took hold ofme and nothing happened with my cock anymore. Just a half grown lid crunched between her legs and I think that with help of our hands we managed to put that limb into her womb.
    But already from the first step in that bed the tension was replaced by nerves and it was hot and warm and sweaty and unpleasant and undecent and unprepared. We kissed and cuddled, we tried some things, but in the end we fell in sleep. She disappointed about her catch, Me full of doubt what was wrong with me.......
    The morning came early.....there was only a shared shower, where I didnt want to be seen.......I couldnt brush my teeth, and put on my sweaty dance shirt of the day before. I kissed the girl, Karin was her name, and thanked her and made an appointment, from which I knew it would never take place. In the fresh morning this guy walked towards his house and the next day his housemates, who were aware how I left the dancing the night before, challenged me what happened. "Oh she is a real sex queen, we had a steamy night" thats what I replied. And probably this sentence made me believe in myself....that a second time, with a second girl was much more succesful.
    Dear Tasha, I hope that you now have mercy with Sergey. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! What a Frank story, Sergei!!! Thank you very much! Fortunately today I have a real big love. And I don't regret anything that's left in the past. Who knows what my fate would have been if I hadn't had one in the past... like you. I hope you're doing well, too! Kiss! Tasha!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete