Monday, September 28, 2020

Opening my second chakra

This story happened to me three years later, after the events described in the article "My second man". I've been going through that broken relationship for a long time. Even seriously ill all winter. Four months later, after breaking up with Stas, my future husband began to take care of me. He was gentle and persistent, and in the summer I was in his arms and fell in love like crazy. It was the first time I had an orgasm with man. Moreover, it happened in our first sex with him. We got married a year later. A year and a half later, we were invited to celebrate the New year by friends in Moscow.

They were a peculiar pair. We met them in the summer in the mountains. Maxim Nikolaevich is a fit 68 - year-old man with a height of about 1 meter 65 centimeters. He is actively engaged in yoga and swimming in icy water. His companion is Olga. A couple of years older than me. Not very attractive, but interesting girl. We still didn't know what their relationship was, and it was awkward to ask.

A little about me. I'm not a very flashy girl, but men find me attractive. My height is 160 centimeters, weight at that time about 50 kilograms. There may be a little extra fat, but you can estimate it from the photo.
This is me (rear view)

How we met that New year is not very interesting. There was a sauna, walks around Moscow, various meetings... I only want to tell you about one night.
Tomorrow we had to leave for our city, and as usual we talked with Maxim Nikolaevich and Olga at the table in their apartment. We talked about health, yoga, massage. I casually complained that my lower back sometimes hurts. Maxim Nikolaevich was a sharp old man and said: "Lie down, I'll look at your back!"

I lay face down on the Mat. I was wearing a t-shirt over my naked body and panties. Maxim Nikolaevich with his strong fingers began to feel my spine slightly lifting the bottom of my t-shirt. Then he commanded: "Take it off!" I obediently got up on my knees and pulled my t-shirt over my head, leaving only my thin cotton panties. My husband was sitting a little behind and to my right, watching. Olga was on the left in front. I lay back on my stomach. I must say that there was no constraint. First of all, we were naked in the sauna together shortly before. Second, I felt like I was at a doctor's appointment.

Maxim Nikolaevich began to examine my back with his hands. He is a master of yoga and knows different points on the body. Sometimes I was in pain, but in General the feeling was pleasant. He dropped below the waist to the triangle above the buttocks and began to massage it actively. A wave of pleasure ran through my body. His underpants got in the way. So he jerked them down almost completely revealing my round ass. My husband later told me that it even turned him on.

Gradually, the hands of Maxim Nikolaevich mastered not only my lower back, but also my buttocks. My panties were in the way. He said: "Let's take it off!" and pulled them down. I obediently gave my ass up, allowing him to remove my panties completely. So I was completely naked.

The skilled yogi continued to massage my buttocks. And quite frankly. He said I had problems with my spine. But they may be related to the flow of my bioenergy, the channels of which are blocked. He massaged my thighs. Sometimes his hands would slip between my thighs and touch my wet pussy. Although excited, I lay there humbly, because first of all, this is like a doctor, and second, he is almost 70 years old.
Maxim Nikolaevich said that I have problems in the second chakra, which is responsible for the feminine and sexuality, and asked everyone, looking at my husband: "Well, are we going to open it?"
I saw Olga whisper a warning: "This is sex!" But the husband apparently did not see it, and said: "If Natasha doesn't mind, try it!"

And I lay there and couldn't say anything. Perhaps my silence was considered consent.

Maxim Nikolaevich took off the Chinese silk robe he was wearing and lay down on top of me. He stroked my body with his hands, then began to do something very pleasant with his mouth on my back, sinking lower and lower. Finally, he reached my buttocks and began to nibble and caress the cleavage between them with his tongue. His hands actively massaged my ass, moving closer to my cherished cave. 

He parted my thighs a little and slid one hand into my pussy. His fingers slid over my labia, bringing me pleasure. He lifted my pelvis with a light movement and I stand to my knees, my chest on the carpet. I didn't understand any more. Olga and my husband apparently too. Maxim Nikolaevich's fingers penetrated inside me. I didn't even know how many fingers!!! He began to actively work them inside my vagina, looking for points that I did not know about. I must have started screaming. ..I don't remember!!! My husband never did that. He always treated me very tenderly. And here... Such an audacious intervention!! I cum! Very much!!! I was about to collapse on the carpet, but he wouldn't let me. 

He grabbed my hips and slammed into me from behind!! In my opinion, I continued to cum until Maxim Nikolaevich finished inside me with a hot stream. 

My husband later told me that the whole thing lasted no more than five minutes, and I was amazing having sex with another man.

Maxim Nikolaevich lowered me all on the carpet, lay on top of me for a couple of seconds.


Then he stood up, slapped me on the ass, and said to the two of us with my husband: "Now go to the bathroom quickly! And so that we can hear you!"


We didn't have time to turn on the bathroom water! My husband laid me on the washing machine and started fucking me with incredible force. We both cum in a minute. I screamed like a hooker. I think the guru was satisfied.)))
My husband is fucking me
(Yes, I don't shave my pussy)

Then we went to bed. But we made love two or three more times, waking up in the middle of the night. The next day we left. Nothing has changed in our relationship. Only I probably became a little more relaxed during sex with my husband.

With Maxim Nikolaevich and Olga, we never met again and did not maintain relations. And we don't remember this episode.

1 comment: